Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Excited for BabyCakes Bakery Los Angeles!


I first heard about BabyCakes Bakery (in New York City) a while back, before I became vegan. I would sometimes see tabloids with celebrities picking up pastries there (like Natalie Portman). Not that I read tabloid magazines...Never! *cough cough*

So I was really excited when I found out they will soon be opening a Babycakes Bakery in Los Angeles. This is the kind of place that I would love to work at or maybe even open someday.

Here is the link to their website:

http://www.babycakesnyc.com/

The prices are pretty expensive, but I suppose it's worth it for vegan convenience desserts, when you don't feel like baking yourself. I'll definitely have to visit (and of course post pictures!) once they are open and decide if it's worth the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment