Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Greek!


Falafle, Greek Salad (sans feta) hummus, pita, fabulous bean salad.

This past weekend my boyfriend and I were doing a little shopping at the mall, and found ourselves at the food court. My first thought is that I wont possibly be able to find anything to eat here, and started to get a little cranky.
To my surprise, I was not only able to find a healthy vegan meal, but a delicious one! I freakin' love greek food!
My boyfriend liked the chicken plate, but picked salad off my plate heh.
I asked the bored and bitter looking young woman at the counter if she knew if the falafle was prepared with eggs. She said she didnt know, so I then asked if she could be so kind as to check the ingredients for me. They didnt, which was awesome because I had been craving falafle for a while now, yum-o! I also asked that she leave the cheese off the greek salad and no yogurt sauce for the falafle.
Sometimes it's difficult to motivate people to go the extra mile, but it worked out okay.

1 comment:

  1. That looks great! I love Greek food.
    Thanks for checking out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete