Friday, November 13, 2009

Fiberlicious!


I used to get my fiber from Fiber One cereal, the dry pellets that look like rabbit food (or so I've been told..) and scratch your throat as you try to swollow. People always look at me like I'm crazy as I try to choke down the stuff.

So I was happy when I discovered Trader Joes "Fiber Cakes" 80 calories, Vegan, and 12 grams of fiber. Cant beat that with a stick. The little muffins are very dense, and just slightly sweet (sweetened with fruit juice only), but they are actually pretty decent, and I've come to love them, I eat one every morning with my coffee. If you're looking for a dessert cake-like muffin, then this isn't what you're looking for, but if you're looking for a yummy way to get your daily fiber, these are surprisingly good.

1 comment: