Sunday, January 10, 2010

A hot meal, finally!



I've been so busy all week, finished up my first official week at Le Cordon Bleu. I wasn't expecting so many academic courses to be honest, I thought 'culinary', 'kitchen'. But it's great, I'm a happy girl.

I also got a job earlier, which pleases me beyond words. I'll be nannying for twin 18 month old girls. It will be a challenge, with their energetic age, and keeping them occupied with constructive activities, but they are seriously the most adorable and sweet little girls you'll ever meet. Plus, it's 5 mins from my school, which couldn't be more convenient.

So, point being, between job hunting, school, boyfriend/family and social obligations, I haven't had time to really cook, at all, lately. So tonight, I made the time for a yummy meal of sweet potatoes, BBQ "chicken" and mixed veg. I always stopped by Barnes and Nobles and rewarded myself with Tal Ronnen's "The Conscious Cook" cookbook. It will come in handy when I go to his cooking demo and book signing this Tuesday *cough ahem* Yay!
I'm feeling stressed and tired, but very blessed. Have a good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment